We are looking for facade project managers
Recent contract wins have created new opportunities for project managers at Yuanda Australia, with positions based in both Sydney and Melbourne.
• Liaising with builders
• Attending site/technical meetings
• Supervising the shop drawings & material samples submittal & approval process
• Organising product delivery and installation
• Submitting monthly payment claims and following up as required
• Complying with the builder’s HSE (health, safety and environment) requirements
• Understanding and complying with all Yuanda Australia’s contractual obligations
• General administration duties related to the project
The successful applicants will have a minimum of five years’ experience in project management – preferably in the curtain wall installation environment. They will also have high developed written and oral communicating skills, excellent problem-solving skills and basic computer skills in programs such as Microsoft Office, Project, etc.
Salary package in the range of $150,000 to $200,000 will be negotiated with the successful applicants. If you meet the above criteria and are interested in talking with us further, please contact Bruce Lee at 0416 783 788 or email@example.com