Jobs at Yuanda
Yuanda Australia Pty Ltd is a major supplier of fabricated materials and components to the Australian construction industry. Yuanda has been operating in Australia for more than a decade, and globally for 23 years. Yuanda’s expertise and strength has helped create some of the most iconic 21st century construction projects.
Available jobs at Yuanda will be published here.
Project Manager, Brisbane & Melbourne
Roles & Responsibility:
- Oversee and manage project implementation from commencement to completion.
- Manage and facilitate relationships with stakeholders including owners, main-contractors, consultants and their representatives.
- Manage subcontractors and suppliers.
- Manage and control project budgets.
- Monitor programming and scheduling to meet contractual completion target.
- Manage project team and site activities.
- Monitor project related procurement, design process, fabrication and installation progress to meet completion target.
- Prepare and manage workplace health and safety methodologies and compliance programs.
- At least five years experience as a project manager for high-rise projects, including residential and/or commercial buildings.
- Demonstration of high standards in professional ethics and values.
Façade Certifying Engineer, Sydney
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Identify risk through tender to project completion.
- Technical input for engineering, analysis and assessment of systems as well as specifications.
- Review and certify detail design and engineering development and documentation.
- Develop QA/QC manual.
- At least three years façade certifying background.
- Eligible to certify across Australia.
- Maintain necessary memberships and professional eligibility.
- Demonstration of high standard in professional ethics and values.
Please email enquiries and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.